Saturday, January 22, 2022, 4:30 PM - Sunday, January 23, 2022, 12:00 PM
St. Dominic Respect Life Committee is sponsoring a baby shower to benefit the women and families served through the Women's Support Center of Milwaukee and Life's Connection in Waukesha. Items can only be accepted the weekend of January 23/24. Drop off your items in the baby cribs located in both church narthexes.
The Top Ten List of items needed are:
- Diapers in size newborn, 4, 5, and 5 plus pull ups.We will be collecting diapers size newborn, 4, 5, and 6 and pull-ups, Pack n Plays, potty chairs, baby bath items, diaper bags, bottles, sippy cups, Bobby pillows, front baby carriers, clothing for newborns to 12 months and receiving blankets.
- Potty chairs
- Baby bath items: towels, wash cloths, toiletries, nail kits.
- Diaper bags, bottles and sippy cups
- Boppy pillows
- Front baby carriers
- Onesies size newborn to 12 months
- Sleepers size newborn to 2T
- Neutral colored receiving blankets.
- Fall and winter clothes from newborn to 5T
Thank you in advance!