Dominic Days festival is our annual event in which we welcome our local community to 4 days of fun, food and entertainment. This is an event where many and varied hands are needed from leadership roles to parking attendants.
- Festival Team leaders: The Festival Team provides the planning and vision for the upcoming annual event and leads a specific area. For more information contact our festival chairs.
- Golf Outing helpers: registration, mulligan sales, hole-in-one watchers and betting holes. Specific instructions are provided. This is a great way to enjoy the day outdoors and have a great time with fellow parish members!
- Steeplechase run helpers: Get your tennis shoes on and run on over to help. Helpers are needed to assist in the areas of registration, set-up, corner workers, and scoring. Also, please consider what you might offer as a door prize for our athletes - tickets to a sporting event, gift certificates, etc.
- Special dinner helpers: Friday Night Fish Fry—We're reeling in those who would like to serve this meal; Saturday BBQ Rib Dinner—No ribbing, we need your help to serve this dinner; Sunday Chicken Dinner—Don't be chicken, come help out!
- Dessert bakers: Bakers are needed to provide baked goods for each of our special dinner nights.
- Parking attendants: Help our guests to find where to park. This is an important service to our guests as the arrive on campus.
- Cooks: Grillers, corn roasters, potato bakers
- Counter helpers: Meet and catch up with other fellow parishioners at a variety of stations - Times available all weekend.
- Setup and cleanup helpers: Many hands make a light load. No special skills needed! We are looking for Wednesday set up help from 5:00-8:00 pm and Sunday clean up from 5:00 -8:00 pm.
- Kids game helpers: Help our littlest guests enjoy games at the festival.