Servant helpers recognize areas of unmet needs and personally do whatever it takes to fill the gaps, solve a problem, and meet needs. They like to keep their hands busy. Some areas of need are:
- Parish Center Receptionists: Be a welcoming presence to visitors and parish members when they come to our Parish Center and assist staff with simple tasks as time allows. Fill a four-hour shift from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:00 PM-5:00 PM Mondays through Thursdays and Friday from 12:00 PM-5:00 PM.
- Special project help: Be a helping hand for special projects such as folding and stuffing mailings, putting on labels, filing, etc. in the Parish Center as needed.
- Handymen/women: St. Dominic is blessed with a large campus. People who are skilled at light electrical, carpentry, plumbing, cleaning, carpet, etc. are needed.
- Event setup and take down: Join a team that provides help setting up and taking down the tables and chairs for events throughout the year, primarily on weekends.
- Green Thumb Team: Love to be outdoors? Help keep our grounds beautiful with general landscape care, such as pulling weeds, planting and transplanting specific areas as needed.