CYM sports programs are intended to:
- offer opportunities for young people to associate with dedicated adults who not only foster athletic skills but serve as models of Christian living,
- emphasize sportsmanship and teamwork,
- foster the personal and spiritual growth of teens,
- build community and healthy relationships among participants,
- enable the gifted to excel, and the less gifted to participate and improve,
- serve the needs of all youth and reflect the diversity of the community.
CYM teams are parish-based. St. Dominic Catholic Parish offers high school teams for volleyball, basketball, and bowling. Teams are depended on having coaches and managers.
For information: https://www.archmil.org/CYM-Sports.htm