What to expect:
Your involvement during our school days include supporting administration, teachers, or staff.
- Mathematicians needed: We are in need of assistance in our learning support in the area of math, most specifically in support of our pre-algebra and algebra students. We would love to connect our students to members of industry or retired professionals in addition to our own community members in support of their mathematics learning.
- Classrooms: Work with small groups of students in math and reading.
- School Office: Assistance is needed in big and small ways. A wide variety of tasks based on your availability may include filing, copying and phone calling.
- Resource Center: Assist with covering, re-shelving, and repairing books, help with end of year cleaning and inventory, and assist with scheduled classroom library time. Adults are also welcome to assist classes utilizing the computer lab. Extra hands and eyes are always welcome.
- Playground/Cafeteria: Assist our staff in supervising students and offering a helping hand from 11:40 am - 12:40 pm every school day. This is a great way to meet the kids and foster the community atmosphere at our school.
- Book Fair: Assist with fall and spring book fairs preparation, sales and clean up.